Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Tips

Guys, this is my latest manicure obsession! I think I saw Kylie Jenner with this and decided that I must have it too.

Definitely one of the fiddlier ones I have tried recently as getting the perfect curve shape was a bit difficult, but overall, a pretty good effort I think!

Tip: if you want to recreate this, buy some stickers for hole-punched paper. You can get them on ebay for dirt cheap. They're little circular stickers that look like polo's and if you place them toward the white of your nails, depending how much of a tip you want, paint and then remove, you'll get this effect. I cut them in half, just to be thrifty and economical (read:cheapskate). 

Mind=blown.

You're welcome.

                                                 
                                                  

Laura Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment